Lebanon Valley College encourages alumni, family, and fans to create a great game day atmosphere at LVC home athletic contests. Thanks to the enthusiasm of Dutchmen fans, tailgating has been an important tradition at LVC! Lebanon Valley College promotes tailgating in a safe, responsible, and respectful way. Please keep these guidelines in mind when planning tailgates.
We want everyone to have a great experience! We ask that fans be respectful of those surrounding them, and remain mindful of their choice of language and activity. Individuals are expected to conduct themselves in a manner that reflects positively on LVC. Persons acting in a disruptive, disrespectful, or disorderly manner may be asked to leave the premises or be subject to citation. Students also may be charged with a violation of the Student Conduct Code. Please keep all music and audio at a volume that is respectful of tailgating neighbors.
• Tailgating is permitted in the Red Lots and green space around the Red Lots, as well as near other venues that host LVC athletic contests (parking/greenery adjacent to McGill/Herbert) fields.
• To maximize parking availability for all fans, tailgaters should not use adjacent parking spaces for tables, chairs, etc. All parking spaces are reserved for motor vehicles on game days.
• Tailgating in any traffic lanes or pedestrian pathways is not permitted.
• Tailgating is not permitted in the field north of the Red Lot.
Please help keep the LVC campus beautiful. All groups are responsible for making sure their area is clean prior to departing from the game.
Groups may bring a propane grill for use during their tailgate. Charcoal or open fires are not permitted.
• Participants in tailgating are expected to follow all relevant Pennsylvania laws and College policies, including not serving minors and not driving while intoxicated.
• Enrolled LVC students, regardless of age, are not permitted to consume or possess alcoholic beverages.
• Post-game consumption of alcohol is prohibited.
• Distilled beverages/liquor and kegs are not permitted.
• No alcohol is allowed outside the designated tailgating areas.
• Glass containers are prohibited.
• Animals must be kept on a leash.
• The College is not responsible or liable for accidents, damage, loss or theft of materials, items, or personal property.
• Large groups (20+) or groups requiring institutional support in planning of gathering may be prohibited unless sponsored by a College department and/or subject to additional College policies—trained server, etc.
• Tents/canopies must be securely anchored (no stakes) and must not obstruct driving lanes or pedestrian walkways.